Endometrial cancer or uterine cancer is the name given to the cancer that develops in the cells lining the uterus. This kind of cancer, which starts in the uterus, can be of two types, type 1 and type 2. It is reported that the type 1 kind of this cancer, grows slowly and is related to estrogen or the female sex hormone.
Most women suffer from this type of cancer. Though there can be other kinds of treatment options like chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery, some studies have also suggested that a natural treatment of endometrial cancer is also possible. The following can be considered as the options of natural treatment:
1. Green Tea – The Camellia Sinensis plant’s leaves can be steamed and turned into a beverage, which is also known as green tea. There is some proof to suggest that this beverage can be used as a natural treatment alternative when treating someone of endometrial cancer or uterine cancer. The active compounds it contains, makes green tea a potent option. A compound known as epigallocatechin gallate abounds in green tea, which is the reason why it is considered to be a natural treatment of endometrial cancer.
2. Dietary Supplements – When treating a woman of endometrial cancer, care should be taken to include certain dietary supplements in her diet. The supplements should include amino acids, vitamins and minerals.
3. Hydrotherapy – As the name suggests, hydrotherapy includes water to treat a medical condition like uterine cancer and naturopathic practitioners can include hot wraps or cold wraps and other water based approaches to treat the condition.
4. Botanical Preparations – Naturopathic practitioners can also prescribe herbal extracts and botanical preparations which can treat endometrial cancer without any significant damage to the healthier parts of the body.
5. Physical Therapy – When massages and exercises are combined to provide relief and a soothing sensation to the other parts of the body, like the muscles and the joints, it can bring a feeling of overall wellness to the patient.
6. Acupuncture – The ancient Chinese art of acupuncture can also be useful in treating uterine cancer in women. If the naturopathic practitioner suggests acupuncture to be included in the treatment plan, the patient should definitely give it a shot.
Apart from the natural treatment procedures discussed here, the patient and her family can include lifestyle counselling and homeopathic remedies too, in her treatment plan and programme.