Naturopathy is a part of traditional Chinese medicine. Naturopathy teaches you about maintaining a healthy and balanced body with proper diet, exercise, and a positive attitude.
Usually naturopathic practitioners recommend you to avoid caffeine, because caffeine consumption interferes with ovulation.
Also, they recommend you to maintain normal weight and to eat only organic foods like fruits and vegetables.
Consume the fruits and vegetables that are produced without the use of any toxic chemicals (organic foods).
You need to avoid alcohol intake because excessive intake of alcohol increases the production of hormone, called as prolactin. This disturbs your menstrual cycle and finally leads to problems related to fertility.
Also, you need to avoid smoking. Smoking is very harmful for your body and this greatly reduces the blood flow to your cervix and restrains the action of cilia. Cilia are the tiny hairs in your fallopian tube that direct the egg towards your uterus.
Nutritional therapy for female infertility treatment:
For proper functioning of your body, balanced diet is very essential. Supplements are very essential to improve your fertility.
Insufficient calories and proteins from malnourishment is the main cause of infertility. So, sufficient nutrition is very essential for the treatment of any illness along with infertility.
Consume pumpkin seeds for proper zinc levels because these are very essential for the health of reproductive organs.
Dietary and lifestyle suggestions for female infertility treatment:
Your nutritional therapist recommends you some dietary and lifestyle changes such as:
- Quit smoking and the usage of unnecessary drugs.
- Avoid caffeine, alcohol and excess sugar consumption.
- Avoid foods with wheat protein and gluten.
- Adequate consumption of vitamin A.
- Increase the intake of whole foods, which are high in minerals and vitamins in order to make sure that your ovaries produce healthy eggs.
- Consume essential fatty acids in right amounts. The essential sources of fatty acids include: oily fish, seeds, beans, nuts, fish liver oils, and unrefined vegetable oils.
- Sufficient consumption of fatty acids increases the production of sex hormones.
- Take the necessary supplements. Vitamin E is the best supplement that helps to stimulate the production of cervical mucus.
- Take glandulars, which are the extracts from animal adrenal glands. This helps to adjust the hormonal imbalance.
- Recognize and control the common food allergies.
- Practice regular physical workouts.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Intake of sufficient iron levels because iron deficiency leads to infertility.
The therapists said that the deficiency of vitamins and minerals and any exposure to toxic chemicals interfere with the production of sperm and egg and it can lead to miscarriage.
Vitamin or mineral supplements for absence of ovulation:
- Vitamin C (facts on vitamin C)– 500 to 1,000 milligrams per day
- Vitamin E – 400-800 international units per day
- High-potency multiple minerals and vitamins
- Flaxseed oil, 1 tablespoon per day
- Amino acids and L-arginine – 16 grams per day
Instead of taking various other conventional drugs and treatments, making proper changes in your lifestyle and diet lead to an effective fertility improvement and gives you a chance for getting pregnant.