Menopause is always irritating and painful for everyone. Surgery for menopause neither cures nor treats the condition.
However, for certain conditions which occur during or after the menopause, surgery can be recommended, but surgical treatments are not considered as natural remedies for menopause.
Menopause is not a disease; rather it is one of the phases in every woman’s life at the age of 50 or 55. So you need not worry about it. It is natural and occurs at certain stage to every healthy and normal woman.
Menopause is the condition when your reproductive system stops the ovulation process. This is mainly due to the lack of estrogen production in your body. The ovaries in females stop releasing female sex hormones at certain period which results in menopause.
Lack of estrogen in your body can cause change in collagen production which in turn affects hair, nails and also skin. Your skin will become dryer and more prone to itching and bruising due to lower levels of estrogens.
Natural remedies for menopause:
There are certain procedures which are not a part of menopause natural remedies, but can help you in treating the problems caused during menopause. These methods include endometrial ablation, endometrial biopsy, hysterectomy, D&C (dilation and curettage) and also hysteroscopy.
Natural remedies for menopause at home:
There are certain natural remedies for menopause which can be followed at home. Some of the home made remedies for menopause are:
- Taking nutritional food not only keeps you healthy always but also acts as best menopause natural remedy. During your menopause stage, minerals like magnesium and calcium are very essential, as they become deficient during this stage. Vitamin D is also very essential. Calcium rich foods like milk and beans are very important.
- Eat more green leaf vegetables. Take more milk and cheese. Fresh fruit juice is also essential during your menopausal stage. Fruits and vegetables are always best natural remedies for any kind of diseases.
- Oily foods, especially fries must be avoided.
- During menopause, your vagina gets dry and causes pain. So, it is very essential to take water and fruit juices during this stage. Water is the best menopause natural remedy that avoids vaginal dryness.
- Soy food mainly helps in the production of estrogens in your body and serves as good natural remedy during menopause. It helps in regulating the cholesterol level in your body and makes your bones strong and healthy.
- Flaxseed oil is also helpful as a natural remedy.
- Sunflower oil serves as one of the best natural remedies for menopause by improving the production of estrogen in your body.
- Almond oil is helpful in giving relief from menopause pain. Mix almond oil and geranium oil in equal proportions and apply around your vaginal portion to get relief from the pain.
Exercise daily, learn yoga and meditation. It is good for you during your menopausal stage. They are not only helpful in your menopause stage but also keeps you healthy and active always.