Pampering yourself can be a great stress reliever and if you pamper yourself through the use of some “Do It Yourself” or DIY process, the effect on your mood increases to a large extent. It is always good to experiment with some DIY beauty care tips. If you look better, you are more likely to feel better, and that will reduce your stress level to a considerable extent. Here are some DIY tips which will help you to de-stress.
DIY Tips for Stress Relief
There are some very simple ways through which you can feel better and also look pampered. Here are some of these ways
- Take a luxurious shower- It is always good to take a long and luxurious shower when you are feeling down. You can light aromatherapy candles inside the bathroom or use aromatherapy bath products while you are taking a shower. Alternatively you can use some flower petals, preferably rose in your bathing water.
- Give your hair the goodness of a honey pack- It is not to commonly known that honey is quite good for your hair, and it helps retain the moisture of the hair. It is especially beneficial for the dry and damaged hair. All you need to do is take some honey, and massage it on your hair and leave it for 15-20 minutes. After this wash it off with warm water. This will make your hair bouncy and voluminous.
- Chocolates as beauty products – A lot of people eat chocolates when they are under stress, but instead of eating it, you can satiate your craving by using it as a scrub, since it could be great for exfoliation of dead skin. Mix a bit of mint with coarsely grinded chocolates, and add some sugar in it. Use it as a scrub and see the magic of chocolate.
- Fresh strawberry mask for the skin – You can use some fresh strawberries to make yourself a good mask. Mix pieces of fresh strawberries, with some sour creams and a bit of honey. You can mix them in a blender and then apply to your face as a pack. Let it rest for 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with water. This mask helps to reduce blemishes apart from making your mood better.
- Relaxing foot bath – This is another DIY method that will help you relieve your muscular and mental stress. All you need to do is to take a basin of warm water and pour some Epsom salt in it. Also put a chamomile tea bag and pepper mint tea bag and soak your feet in the water.
- Lavender for freshness – Take some distilled water and mix lavender scented aroma essential oil in it. Store this mixture in the refrigerator, and use it to sprinkle on the face when you feel exhausted. This will guaranty instant freshness of the face and the mind.
These are some easy DIY beauty tips which can help you to de-stress after an exhausting time.