Whether you are dressed in a gown, a simple T-shirt or a tank top, toned arms definitely makes you look even more gorgeous. With hype in getting the perfect hour glass body, many women forget to tone out the most important part of their body, their arms.
Since they are exposed almost all the time during the day, they are the ones that are most highlighted. So in order to look gorgeous and stunning, you need to have well tones arms. Get into the groove of exercising as your muscles near your shoulders, biceps and triceps respond quickly to strength training and get good looking and tones arms.
Below given are some of the exercises that will help you to work out your arms and make them even and toned.
- Stand straight with your vertebra in an erect position and your legs almost shoulder length apart. Hold dumbbells in each of your arms according to the weights you think is fit. Now raise your arms on either side of your body till your shoulders with your palm facing upwards.
- Your elbows should be bending at 90 degrees and parallel to each other. For your upper arms, keep it parallel to the floor while your shoulders are pulled in. do not exert too much pressure on your shoulder muscles, leaving it all for your arm muscles.
- Now extend your arms overhead, while your palm faces each other all this time. Now, bend your elbows and lower the dumbbells behind your head. Hold for some time. Release the stance to return your hand to the initial position. Repeat this at least 15 to 20 times, taking extra care that you do not damage your arm tissues in the process.
- Bend down in a push up position with your hands placed at more than a shoulder length gap, while your knees and toes are kept off the ground. In order to align your body perfectly form knee to head, try tightening your abdomen.
- Now bend one of your elbows to the ground while turning your body to face the opposite direction. Hold for some time. Then press down on the floor and rise to your original position.
- Repeat the same for the other shoulder while turning to its opposite direction. Perform this for 12 to 24 times on a daily basis.
- Stand straight with your vertebra in an erect position and your legs shoulder length apart. Perform a squat and then walk your hands out until they are under your chest with your fingers angled in.
- Now slowly lower your chest down. After that press up and walk your hands to meet your legs. Repeat this for more than 10 to 20 times, till you feel a familiar pull on your hand hamstrings. This means that the workout is actually helping. However, do not do it more than you can perform.
Photo Credit By: fitnessandfeta.com