Apple Cider Vinegar is a type of vinegar which is made by the fermentation of Apple Cider. Over several centuries, this vinegar has been used in multiple ways and is still very popular not just for the health but also for beauty. It can be easily prepared at home and is often known as the ‘mother of vinegar’ as well.
Apple Cider Vinegar is very beneficial not just for the hair but also for the skin. To know the various benefits of this vinegar for hair and skin, you can go through the following given points:
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Hair
- Adding one tsp of this vinegar to a glass of water and drinking daily can be very good for the hair health and strengthening. It can promote hair growth and add lustre to it as well.
- Rinsing hair with apple cider vinegar can give hair not just a shine but also volume. This vinegar is packed with nutrients that help to balance the pH levels in the hair and also removes the dead skin cells. This in turn helps to promote hair growth and hair health.
- The usage of apple cider vinegar on the scalp can help to remove the building of the hair shafts and closes the cuticles. This in turn makes hair smoother and tangle free. Apple Cider vinegar consists of alpha-hydroxyl acid which removes the build up from the hair and enhance the hair health.
- Another benefit of this vinegar for hair is that it reduces dandruff and itchy scalp condition by eliminating fungi and bacteria which tend to clog the follicles of hair. It promotes the circulation of blood and prevents scalp infection as well.
- This vinegar is also an effective way to tame unruly and curly hair and make them manageable.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin
- Apple cider vinegar can be used as a skin toner as it helps to clear complexion, diminish discoloration and clear spots from the skin. Regular application as a toner can leave skin glowing, moisturized and spot free.
- Another benefit of this vinegar as far as the skin is concerned is that it is effective on cellulite. If you wish to reduce appearance of cellulite on your skin, then you can pour 1 cup apple cider vinegar in your bathtub and soak your body in it for about 20 minutes.
- This vinegar has astringent properties which can help to cure and treat several types of skin conditions such as inflammation etc. To see results, you can soak a cotton ball in some vinegar and apply it on the affected parts of the skin.
- Apple cider vinegar also proves effective for the treatment of sunburns.
- This vinegar is loaded with sulfur which is an ingredient that fights common signs of ageing and reduces appearance of freckles, wrinkles and fine lines. It can be applied on the face every night before going to bed and washed off in the morning for best results.