Aging is something that nobody wants to experience but it is something that will surely get the better of you with each passing day. Lifestyle and many other factors contribute to early aging symptoms in many. Anti aging products have become very popular but do they actually give any results? Well… can’t say about the creams though there are exercises that can stop the biological clock and make you look much younger than your age. Here are some anti aging exercises that offer results:
Work on your face
Your face is the most noticeable feature in your body. Wrinkles and fine lines are aging symptoms that people can see on your face. Here is what you can do to keep your face young:
- For jaw line: Sit or stand straight and tilt your head backward, so that the ceiling becomes clearly visible. Now use your tongue to touch the top of your mouth and hold for 25-30 seconds. You will experience a slight tingling sensation in your neck. Let go and bring your chin down to your neck. Repeat in sets of five.
- Reduce double chin: Stand erect and press your lower lip over the upper. Now smile by lifting the corners. Now use your hands to rub the underlying muscles for 10-12 times vigorously. Stop as soon as you feel a hint of strain on your neck.
- Practice facial yoga: Take deep breath through your mouth as you stand straight. Hold your breath in and blow your cheeks out.
- For forehead: This is one of the simplest exercises that you can do anywhere, at any time of the day. Simply act surprised i.e. widen your eyes as much as possible without wrinkling your forehead. Repeat this 10-12 times at least twice every day.
- Smoothen your cheeks: Use your fingers to separate the muscles of your cheek and now suck the cheek inside and lift your jaw. You will be able to make out the creases on either of your cheeks. Use both your middle fingers to smoothen these creases on your cheeks. Repeat this for 20-25 times on a regular basis.
Exercise for your body
- Do squat and do them right: Squatting can help prevent knee a pain and make your knees stronger. However, it is essential that you do it the right way. For women the toes should turn slightly out while squatting and men should squat with their toes forward.
- Indulge in more cardio: At least 200-240 minutes of cardio every week is necessary for your heart’s health. Mitochondrial activity decrease with age and with cardio, it gets improved. If 4 hours of cardio is too much for you, you can also consider interval training.
While maintaining your looks, it is also important that you maintain your health. All these exercises can prevent aging both from the inside and outside. Make sure to eat a healthy diet and drink at least 8 glasses of water every day. Sleeping enough is also important to look young.