The good thing about the pelvic ultrasound is that it allows the doctor to see the state of your pelvic organs without using harmful X-rays. It is similar to a transvaginal ultrasound that offers a view of the uterus, ovaries, fallopian tube and the surrounding tissue. Ultrasound of the pelvis and transvaginal ultrasound The difference […]
Get updated with our latest posts and articles on women health!
Powered by WP Email Capture
- Top 6 Ways to Stop your Periods Early
- Easy Ways to Get Rid of Vaginal Itching and Burning
- Top 5 Home Remedies for Vaginal Odour
- Dairy free Sources of Calcium Women should include
- 5 Important Things you should know about Thyroid
- Thalassemia and Children: Ways to Help Your Child Through Frequent Blood Transfusions
- The Reality of Heart Attacks in Women
- Factors that Lead to Drug Addiction in Women
Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!