Dilation and curettage (D and C) is a process or a procedure wherein the cervix of the uterus gets expanded or dilated in order to remove the lining of the uterine with a curette which is a spoon shaped instrument. This procedure is performed in many cases and due to a lot of reasons and […]
Get updated with our latest posts and articles on women health!
Powered by WP Email Capture
- Thalassemia and Children: Ways to Help Your Child Through Frequent Blood Transfusions
- The Reality of Heart Attacks in Women
- Factors that Lead to Drug Addiction in Women
- Useful Tips To Tone Your Tummy After Pregnancy
- Exercises To Make You Look Young
- Simple Exercises To Heal Your Lower Back Pain
- Working On Your Legs – Attention Women!
- Some Effective DIY Beauty Tips as STRESS BUSTERS
Error, no Ad ID set! Check your syntax!